Chestnut Ridge 5 Mile Trail Run
June 14 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$10.00
No orienteering, just a trail run around the boundary of Chestnut Ridge Park. Register at the shelter nearest the Newton Road entrance from 5:30 pm-6:15 pm. No T-shirt, just running. Starting time for the race is 6:30pm. Pizza and drinks afterwards, with entry.
To register fill out this form and mail or bring on the day of the run.
Email the Meet Director: Patty Lyons, or call her at (716) 652-8727 if you have any questions. Otherwise, just show up. Asst. Meet Director Walt Lyons. Entry fee $10 pre-registration OR day of race.
- Information about a specific meet or directions can be obtained by contacting the meet director by phone or email.
For most meets, registration and beginner instruction begins at 10:00am with starts from 11:00am to Noon, unless noted otherwise below.
- All participants are required to sign a release waiver.
Participants under the age of 18 are required to have a waiver signature by a parent. If your parent is not coming to the meet, download the waiver form, sign and bring to the meet.
- For safety reasons, all participants are required to carry whistles. A limited number are available for rental at meets.
Follow the orienteering signs at the park entrance to the meet location.
- Entry fees for all BFLO meets are $5 for current BFLO members or members of any orienteering club. The fee is $10 for non-members, except as noted for special meets.
- Groups are very welcome and are charged the above fees for team leader, plus $5 for each additional individual age 11 and older. All members receive their own map if they desire one.
- Compass rental fee is $2.
- Entry fees at all events are at the members’ rates for adult-supervised groups of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
Events are held rain or shine.