Learn and Practice: Knox Farm
June 3 @ 10:00 am$10
The day starts at 10:00 am with a 60-minute non-competitive training, learning and educational event for any experience level, for walkers or runners, individuals or families, all ages, featuring a practice course and experienced instructors.
Follow the signs to registration in the Milking Parlor, near the main entrance parking lot off Route 16.
Questions? Email the Meet Director Linc Blaisdell, or call him at (716) 479-9431. $10 fee includes instruction, 5-color park map and entry into one event in the regular meet that follows.
- Information about a specific meet or directions can be obtained by contacting the meet director by phone or email.
For most meets, registration and beginner instruction begins at 10:00am with starts from 11:00am to Noon, unless noted otherwise below.
- All participants are required to sign a release waiver.
Participants under the age of 18 are required to have a waiver signature by a parent. If your parent is not coming to the meet, download the waiver form, sign and bring to the meet.
- For safety reasons, all participants are required to carry whistles. A limited number are available for rental at meets.
Follow the orienteering signs at the park entrance to the meet location.
- Entry fees for all BFLO meets are $5 for current BFLO / ROC members and $10 for non-members, except as noted for special meets.
- Groups are very welcome and are charged the above fees for team leader, plus $5 for each additional individual age 11 and older. All members receive their own map if they desire one.
- Entry fees at all events are at the members’ rates for adult-supervised groups of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
Events are held rain or shine.