- This event has passed.
Score-O: Hunters Creek Park (Sergeant Mark A. Rademacher Memorial Park)
October 20, 2018 @ 6:30 am - 7:00 am$5 - $10
This is a Score-O lasting 180 minutes. Numerous controls are placed over a large area. Locate as many you desire in any order within the time limit. It’s a great format for hard-core competitors who might finish in less than two hours and for casual hikers who will enjoy the extra time. Map scale is 1:10,000 and in 5 colors.
Register 10:30 am-11:00 am. Starting time is 11:00am. Meet at the Centerline Rd entrance to the park. Hunters Creek Park is also known as Sergeant Mark A. Rademacher Memorial Park.
Questions? Meet Director: Rob Reeves or call him at (716) 930-1821. $10 fee ($5 members) includes 5-color park map and entry into your choice of the 3 courses.
- Information about a specific meet or directions can be obtained by contacting the meet director by phone or email.
- All participants are required to sign a release waiver.
Participants under the age of 18 are required to have a waiver signature by a parent. If your parent is not coming to the meet, download the waiver form, sign and bring to the meet.
- Follow the orienteering signs at the park entrance to the meet location.
- Entry fees for all BFLO meets are $5 for current BFLO members or members of any orienteering club. The fee is $10 for non-members, except as noted for special meets.
- Groups are very welcome and are charged the above fees for team leader, plus $5 for each additional individual age 11 and older. All members receive their own map if they desire one.
- Compass rental fee is $2.
- Entry fees at all events are at the members’ rates for adult-supervised groups of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
Events are held rain or shine.