- This event has passed.
Annual Meeting and Open House
April 22, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us at Stohrer Lodge in Emery Park for a general meeting and open house. The general membership meeting will include some club news, recognition of map hike completions and a review of the upcoming season.
If you haven’t participated in an orienteering meet or are not a dues paying member but want to see what orienteering is all about you are welcome to join us! The open house format will allow you to meet some club members, take a look at orienteering maps and participate in an orienteering activity. It’s a great opportunity to see what the club offers.
The festivities start at noon. There will be signs to find your way to Stohrer Lodge. The club will provide hot dogs. We ask that you bring a dish to share like munchies, salads, desserts etc.
RSVP to Rob Reeves, or (716) 930-1821.
- Information about a specific meet or directions can be obtained by contacting the meet director by phone or email.
- All participants are required to sign a release waiver.
Participants under the age of 18 are required to have a waiver signature by a parent. If your parent is not coming to the meet, download the waiver form, sign and bring to the meet.
- Follow the orienteering signs at the park entrance to the meet location.
- Entry fees for all BFLO meets are $5 for current BFLO members or members of any orienteering club. The fee is $10 for non-members, except as noted for special meets.
- Groups are very welcome and are charged the above fees for team leader, plus $5 for each additional individual age 11 and older. All members receive their own map if they desire one.
- Compass rental fee is $2.
- Entry fees at all events are at the members’ rates for adult-supervised groups of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
Events are held rain or shine.