Upcoming Events › Regular Meet
Events Search and Views Navigation
A regular Orienteering event featuring White (Beginner), Yellow (Advanced Beginner) and Orange (Intermediate) courses. Register 10:30 am-11:45 am. Starting times for all the Orienteering courses are 11:00 am-Noon. Registration and Training 11:00 am-11:45 am. Follow the signs to Registration near the Milk House, by the main entrance parking lot off Route 16. Map scale is 1:10,000 and in 5 colors. $10 fee ($5 members) includes 5-color park map and event entry. Questions? Email the Meet Director: Phil Wolfling or call him…Find out more »
- Information about a specific meet or directions can be obtained by contacting the meet director by phone or email.
- All participants are required to sign a release waiver.
Participants under the age of 18 are required to have a waiver signature by a parent. If your parent is not coming to the meet, download the waiver form, sign and bring to the meet.
- Follow the orienteering signs at the park entrance to the meet location.
- Entry fees for all BFLO meets are $5 for current BFLO members or members of any orienteering club. The fee is $10 for non-members, except as noted for special meets.
- Groups are very welcome and are charged the above fees for team leader, plus $5 for each additional individual age 11 and older. All members receive their own map if they desire one.
- Compass rental fee is $2.
- Entry fees at all events are at the members’ rates for adult-supervised groups of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
Events are held rain or shine.