Cazenovia Park Night-O
November 9 @ 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
A 60-minute Night-) with a mass start. Map scale is 1:10,000 and in 5 colors. Registration and training 5:30pm to 6:00pm with a mass start at 6:00pm. $10 fee ($5 members) includes 5-color park map and event entry. Questions? Email the Meet Director: Dave Cady.
- Information about a specific meet or directions can be obtained by contacting the meet director by phone or email.
- All participants are required to sign a release waiver.
Participants under the age of 18 are required to have a waiver signature by a parent. If your parent is not coming to the meet, download the waiver form, sign and bring to the meet.
- Follow the orienteering signs at the park entrance to the meet location.
- Entry fees for all BFLO meets are $5 for current BFLO members or members of any orienteering club. The fee is $10 for non-members, except as noted for special meets.
- Groups are very welcome and are charged the above fees for team leader, plus $5 for each additional individual age 11 and older. All members receive their own map if they desire one.
- Compass rental fee is $2.
- Entry fees at all events are at the members’ rates for adult-supervised groups of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
Events are held rain or shine.