Events Search and Views Navigation
Event Details: A solo orienteering event from June 19, 2021 through June 27, 2021. There are two courses available, both are advanced courses: Short with 9 controls over a 4.0 km course, and Long with 13 controls over a 5.3 km course. This is a Solo event with no Onsite Event Management. The controls will be up from June 19th at 10am until June 27th at 4pm. Complete anytime during the days that orienteering flags will be up in the…Find out more »
The Buffalo Orienteering Club usually holds its Learn & Practice sessions in conjunction with our meets, but that has not been possible while our meets have been solo events. We are offering a special Learn & Practice session at Chestnut Ridge Park on July 17, 2021. Register by going to this link. See who's participating here. Details Procedures: When you arrive, volunteers will check your name on the list and assign you to a group for the instruction at the…Find out more »
- Information about a specific meet or directions can be obtained by contacting the meet director by phone or email.
- All participants are required to sign a release waiver.
Participants under the age of 18 are required to have a waiver signature by a parent. If your parent is not coming to the meet, download the waiver form, sign and bring to the meet.
- Follow the orienteering signs at the park entrance to the meet location.
- Entry fees for all BFLO meets are $5 for current BFLO members or members of any orienteering club. The fee is $10 for non-members, except as noted for special meets.
- Groups are very welcome and are charged the above fees for team leader, plus $5 for each additional individual age 11 and older. All members receive their own map if they desire one.
- Compass rental fee is $2.
- Entry fees at all events are at the members’ rates for adult-supervised groups of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
Events are held rain or shine.