Events Search and Views Navigation
The day starts at 10:00 am with a 60-minute non-competitive training, learning and educational event for any experience level, for walkers or runners, individuals or families, all ages, featuring a practice course and experienced instructors. Follow the signs to registration near the Milk House, by the main entrance parking lot off Route 16. Questions? Email the Meet Director Linc Blaisdell, or call him at (716) 479-9431. $10 fee includes instruction, 5-color park map and entry into the white course in…Find out more »
A regular Orienteering event featuring White (Beginner), Yellow (Advanced Beginner) and Orange (Intermediate) courses. Register 10:30 am-11:45 am. Starting times for all the Orienteering courses are 11:00 am-Noon. Registration and Training 11:00 am-11:45 am. Follow the signs to Registration near the Milk House, by the main entrance parking lot off Route 16. Map scale is 1:10,000 and in 5 colors. $10 fee ($5 members) includes 5-color park map and event entry. Questions? Email the Meet Director: Phil Wolfling or call him…Find out more »
This is a Score-O lasting 180 minutes. Numerous controls are placed over a large area. Locate as many you desire in any order within the time limit. It’s a great format for hard-core competitors who might finish in less than two hours and for casual hikers who will enjoy the extra time. Map scale is 1:10,000 and in 5 colors. Registration and training 10:30 am - 11:00 am. Mass start for the Score-O is 11:00 am. $10 fee ($5 members)…Find out more »
A Night O in Cazenovia Park Registration for the event is from 5:15 pm to 5:45 pm with a mass start at 6:00 PM. Registration and start is located at the “Shelter House” in Cazenovia Park. (42.848561 -78806425) (120 Cazenovia Street) Need directions? Check out the Google Maps Link. Participants will be divided into 5 groups, labeled 0, 1, 2, 3, or 4, depending on their navigational and physical abilities. Group “0” will run an easy 2.6 km course. Groups…Find out more »
- Information about a specific meet or directions can be obtained by contacting the meet director by phone or email.
- All participants are required to sign a release waiver.
Participants under the age of 18 are required to have a waiver signature by a parent. If your parent is not coming to the meet, download the waiver form, sign and bring to the meet.
- Follow the orienteering signs at the park entrance to the meet location.
- Entry fees for all BFLO meets are $5 for current BFLO members or members of any orienteering club. The fee is $10 for non-members, except as noted for special meets.
- Groups are very welcome and are charged the above fees for team leader, plus $5 for each additional individual age 11 and older. All members receive their own map if they desire one.
- Compass rental fee is $2.
- Entry fees at all events are at the members’ rates for adult-supervised groups of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
Events are held rain or shine.