Upcoming Events › Guided Map Hike
Events List Navigation
Do you want to feel confident traveling the trails in our beautiful Western New York parks? Looking for fresh air and exercise? Want a challenge? Our Guided Map Hike Series is another way to get out there. Come out to Chestnut Ridge Park any Thursday from July 6 to July 27. Meet us at the Casino by the main parking lot. We start hiking at 6:00pm, so be prompt. In order to go on any of these hikes, participants must…Find out more »
- Information about a specific meet or directions can be obtained by contacting the meet director by phone or email.
For most meets, registration and beginner instruction begins at 10:00am with starts from 11:00am to Noon, unless noted otherwise below.
- All participants are required to sign a release waiver.
Participants under the age of 18 are required to have a waiver signature by a parent. If your parent is not coming to the meet, download the waiver form, sign and bring to the meet.
- For safety reasons, all participants are required to carry whistles. A limited number are available for rental at meets.
Follow the orienteering signs at the park entrance to the meet location.
- Entry fees for all BFLO meets are $5 for current BFLO / ROC members and $10 for non-members, except as noted for special meets.
- Groups are very welcome and are charged the above fees for team leader, plus $5 for each additional individual age 11 and older. All members receive their own map if they desire one.
- Entry fees at all events are at the members’ rates for adult-supervised groups of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
Events are held rain or shine.