Upcoming Events › Trail Run
Events List Navigation
No orienteering, just two trail runs around the beautiful grounds of Knox Farm State Park. Register in the Milking Parlor, near the main entrance parking lot off Route 16, from 5:30 pm-6:15 pm. No T-shirt, just running. Starting time for the races is 6:30 pm. Pizza and drinks afterwards, with entry. To save time, register online here. Or, fill out this form and mail or bring on the day of the race. Email the Meet Director Patty Lyons, or…Find out more »
No orienteering, just a trail run around the boundary of Chestnut Ridge Park. Register in the parking lot off Newton Road 5:30 pm-6:15 pm. No T-shirt, just running. Starting time for the race is 6:30pm. Pizza and drinks afterwards, with entry. To save time, register online here. Or, fill out this form and mail or bring on the day of the run. Email the Meet Director: Patty Lyons, or call her at (716) 652-8727 if you have any questions.…Find out more »
- Information about a specific meet or directions can be obtained by contacting the meet director by phone or email.
For most meets, registration and beginner instruction begins at 10:00am with starts from 11:00am to Noon, unless noted otherwise below.
- All participants are required to sign a release waiver.
Participants under the age of 18 are required to have a waiver signature by a parent. If your parent is not coming to the meet, download the waiver form, sign and bring to the meet.
- For safety reasons, all participants are required to carry whistles. A limited number are available for rental at meets.
Follow the orienteering signs at the park entrance to the meet location.
- Entry fees for all BFLO meets are $5 for current BFLO / ROC members and $10 for non-members, except as noted for special meets.
- Groups are very welcome and are charged the above fees for team leader, plus $5 for each additional individual age 11 and older. All members receive their own map if they desire one.
- Entry fees at all events are at the members’ rates for adult-supervised groups of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
Events are held rain or shine.