Hunters Creek Solo Event
June 20 @ 6:00 am - June 28 @ 8:30 pm
A solo orienteering event. Participants will be able to download a map and complete the course at any time during a two week time period. Participants will time themselves out on the course and upload their results to the club website.
More details about the event will be available as the date for the event approaches.
There is no cost for this event. If you enjoy orienteering you might want to consider becoming a member of the Buffalo Orienteering Club. If you’d like to contribute to the cost of putting on the event a suggested donation of $5.00 can be accepted via paypal at the email email@example.com.
- Information about a specific meet or directions can be obtained by contacting the meet director by phone or email.
- All participants are required to sign a release waiver.
Participants under the age of 18 are required to have a waiver signature by a parent. If your parent is not coming to the meet, download the waiver form, sign and bring to the meet.
- Follow the orienteering signs at the park entrance to the meet location.
- Entry fees for all BFLO meets are $5 for current BFLO members or members of any orienteering club. The fee is $10 for non-members, except as noted for special meets.
- Groups are very welcome and are charged the above fees for team leader, plus $5 for each additional individual age 11 and older. All members receive their own map if they desire one.
- Compass rental fee is $2.
- Entry fees at all events are at the members’ rates for adult-supervised groups of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
Events are held rain or shine.