- This event has passed.
Open Board Meeting & Picnic
July 17, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
All Buffalo Orienteering Club members are invited to attend the July board meeting at Chestnut Ridge Park.
We will meet at Shelter #21, near the Newton Road entrance. Hot dogs and veggie burgers will be served at 6:30, with the meeting beginning at 7:00pm. Please RSVP to Rob and bring a dish to share.
There will not be an orienteering activity, just an opportunity to learn more about the Club and what it takes to keep it going. We are always looking for new ideas, new volunteers, and new perspectives!
- Information about a specific meet or directions can be obtained by contacting the meet director by phone or email.
- All participants are required to sign a release waiver.
Participants under the age of 18 are required to have a waiver signature by a parent. If your parent is not coming to the meet, download the waiver form, sign and bring to the meet.
- Follow the orienteering signs at the park entrance to the meet location.
- Entry fees for all BFLO meets are $5 for current BFLO members or members of any orienteering club. The fee is $10 for non-members, except as noted for special meets.
- Groups are very welcome and are charged the above fees for team leader, plus $5 for each additional individual age 11 and older. All members receive their own map if they desire one.
- Compass rental fee is $2.
- Entry fees at all events are at the members’ rates for adult-supervised groups of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
Events are held rain or shine.