- This event has passed.
Sardinia National Meet
June 9, 2018 @ 7:00 am - 7:45 am$10 – $15
National Ranking Event
A National orienteering meet featuring multiple courses and a map scale of 1:10,000 in 5 colors. Although this is a national meet and a ranking event the meet features courses for the beginner or advanced orienteer.
- white (beginner)
- yellow (advanced beginner)
- orange (intermediate)
- green (advanced short)
- red (advanced)
- blue and brown may compete on red and orange respectively
Registration is $15 for non-club members and $10 for club members. Pre-registration is available online here. See a list of who’s competing here. On site registration is available from 11:00 am-11:45 am. If you are a beginner and would like some instruction just ask when you register. Start times determined on site on the day of the event.
If you have questions email the Meet Director: Katy Carrier, or call her at (716) 574-9574.
- Information about a specific meet or directions can be obtained by contacting the meet director by phone or email.
- All participants are required to sign a release waiver.
Participants under the age of 18 are required to have a waiver signature by a parent. If your parent is not coming to the meet, download the waiver form, sign and bring to the meet.
- Follow the orienteering signs at the park entrance to the meet location.
- Entry fees for all BFLO meets are $5 for current BFLO members or members of any orienteering club. The fee is $10 for non-members, except as noted for special meets.
- Groups are very welcome and are charged the above fees for team leader, plus $5 for each additional individual age 11 and older. All members receive their own map if they desire one.
- Compass rental fee is $2.
- Entry fees at all events are at the members’ rates for adult-supervised groups of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
Events are held rain or shine.