Upcoming Events › Score-O
Events Search and Views Navigation
Event format One hour score-O. Fifteen controls located both north and south of Emery Road. Participants are allowed to use skis, snowshoes, or regular boots or shoes. Registration All registration will take place online. Registration is open and available here. The fee to register is $5 for Club members and $10 for non-members. The deadline for registration is Thursday 2/10/22 at 11:59 pm. There will be no day of event on-site registration. Day of Event Procedures Check-in starts at 11:45…Find out more »
- Information about a specific meet or directions can be obtained by contacting the meet director by phone or email.
- All participants are required to sign a release waiver.
Participants under the age of 18 are required to have a waiver signature by a parent. If your parent is not coming to the meet, download the waiver form, sign and bring to the meet.
- Follow the orienteering signs at the park entrance to the meet location.
- Entry fees for all BFLO meets are $5 for current BFLO members or members of any orienteering club. The fee is $10 for non-members, except as noted for special meets.
- Groups are very welcome and are charged the above fees for team leader, plus $5 for each additional individual age 11 and older. All members receive their own map if they desire one.
- Compass rental fee is $2.
- Entry fees at all events are at the members’ rates for adult-supervised groups of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
Events are held rain or shine.