April 17 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The Annual Meeting for the 2021 season is planned for April 17, 2021.
The general membership meeting will be held at 10:00 am on April 17th using Zoom. The meeting will include some club news, recognition of map hike completions and a review of the upcoming season.
The Zoom link will be provided in a club email. If you aren’t already a subscriber to our email list you can sign up here.
- Information about a specific meet or directions can be obtained by contacting the meet director by phone or email.
- All participants are required to sign a release waiver.
Participants under the age of 18 are required to have a waiver signature by a parent. If your parent is not coming to the meet, download the waiver form, sign and bring to the meet.
- Follow the orienteering signs at the park entrance to the meet location.
- Entry fees for all BFLO meets are $5 for current BFLO members or members of any orienteering club. The fee is $10 for non-members, except as noted for special meets.
- Groups are very welcome and are charged the above fees for team leader, plus $5 for each additional individual age 11 and older. All members receive their own map if they desire one.
- Compass rental fee is $2.
- Entry fees at all events are at the members’ rates for adult-supervised groups of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
Events are held rain or shine.